Dolomites Summer holidays,
ecological holidays with public means
from 21|05 to 01|11|2023
A perfectly organized public transportation system by the use of one single ticket. Plan your next Dolomites summer holidays using public transportation. Comfortably reach the Dolomites Natural Heritage.
Your ecological holidays with public means offered through the free Guest Pass begin at home! Travel comfortably, ecologically, and sustainable by train to Bolzano. Hourly bus connections from Bolzano train station to the stop in front of Hotel ADLER Carezza. A hassle-free trip right into the heart of the Dolomites. Furthermore, the mountain pass grants access to the lifts, it includes for 5 days out of 7 free transportation on all lifts and cable cars reaching the nearby Dolomites peaks in Val d’Ega. Enjoy your next Dolomites summer holidays already when leaving home.
This package also includes:
- Guided excursions in collaboration with Val d’Ega tourism, if travelling exclusively by public means,
- Maps and descriptions, available at the reception of the Hotel ADLER Carezza and on-line at hoteladler.it/hiking,
- The Guest Pass includes free use of public transport for one week and free use for 5 days in a week of the participating lifts on Catinaccio and Latemar. Facilities may not comply with offer dates due to weather or seasonal conditions,
- Participation in guided tours organized by Val d’Ega Tourism, such as the hike in the Latemar Forest, the geological hike to the Bletterbach, the botanical hike to Carezza or Nova Ponente and alternatively the hike on mountain trails in the Rosengarten | Catinaccio and Latemar mountains.
- Guided hike at sunset to the white horn in spring and autumn.
- Excursions are offered free of charge when travelling by public transport. In addition, by registering on-line on Val d’Ega website, take part of the price draw “Leave your car at home”. For information on how to reach hotel ADLER Carezza by public transport